Mitch is live 5-7pm
Tuesday and Thursday
Tuesday and Thursday
If you have a serious gift of gab, have stories to share, have political, social, or religious positions to express, contact MadisonTalks to have your own 60-minute weekly podcast recorded and posted for the world to hear. Have a new book to promote? MadisonTalks is the ideal place to promote it. Fly solo or line up guests for your weekly live talk session. The moment your 60-minute segment finishes live streaming, it will be posted at MadisonTalks.Com for listening or download 24/7. Take your message to the world with MadisonTalks.
Call to plan your podcast schedule. 608-210-1667.
MadisonTalks.Com is looking for your creative commentary.
Talk Personalities you will hear at MadisonTalks.Com:
- Mitch Henck: Long time Madison talk show host and standup comic. Hear Mitch live, 8-11 a.m. Monday-Friday.
- Governor Tommy Thompson: Former Wisconsin governor and U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Service on American Renewal.
- Kaleem Caire: The former Director of The Greater Madison Urban League and the current Founder of One City Pre-schools.
- Brian Beebe: Wisconsin Dells piano bar legend brings music and comedy. (Thanks to Monks, the place where people always have fun.)
- Phil Blackwell: Noted theologian, former Senior Pastor at The Chicago Temple and First United Methodist Church, Madison, WI.
- Elden Davis: Pastor/Teacher for The Church of The Narrow Way and Wittenberg Ministries.
- Jeff Mayers: Founder and the President of WisPolitics.com
- Bob Schlicht: Past President of M&I Bank, Madison. Talks about his new book and the mentors in his life.
- Nick Chiarkas: An award winning author of “Weepers” a Novel about murder in New York in 50’s. A former New York Cop and Wisconsin Public Defenders.
- Tom Caputo: A Madison Businessman and author of a new book on his father Carlo Caputo, called “The Phantom Don”.
- James Kademan: A business Coach and entrepreneur who helps you start your own business.
- Jeff Schadt: Researcher, counselor, author of “The Secrets of Influential Parenting” and Executive Director of the Youth Transition Network.
- Dr. Robert Enright: The founder of the International Forgiveness Institute, has created a pathway to forgiveness that can help you forgive if you willingly choose to do so.
- Roger Stone: An American political consultant, lobbyist, and strategist, noted for his use of opposition research, usually for candidates of the Republican Party.
- Bill Troy: Author, speaker, and CEO of Civilis Marketing and TroyResearch. His new book is Click Sand: How the Pitchmen of Online Marketing Suck You in and Ruin Your Business.